Bus Route information is mailed to each student's address at least 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the school year.  Please verify that the Milford School District has your correct current address on file so you are able to receive this information.


After setting up transportation, please visit this link​​​​​​​ to view your child's bus information. 

Enter the student's school I.D. to obtain the bus number, stop location, and pick-up time. Enter the bus number to see the entire route. This information is currently up to date. 

If you need to make a transportation change, please bring a valid photo ID to the transportation office, located at 906 Lakeview Avenue, Milford, DE 19963.
If you are changing your home address, you will also need to provide a bill at the new address (utility, home phone, lease/rental agreement, mortgage statement)

**IMPORTANT! Please be at your bus stop at least 15 minutes early for the first few days of school and 10 thereafter. The posted pick-up time is an estimate only. Your bus driver should contact you with an updated time.  Remember, bus routes are in a constant state of change due to student additions/deletions, address changes, and individuals choosing to drive. Please verify your bus information on this website from time to time.

Students who apply for and receive a parking permit to drive their own private vehicle will be removed from their bus route (per state law Title 14, Chapter 41, § 4115). If a temporary situation arises where a student driver may require bus transportation, please contact the child’s school to see if a temporary pass can be obtained.

Please call 424-6476 with questions. Have a great 2016-2017 school year at Milford School District.

In order to change your student's transportation, you will need to verify the new address and allow 3 business days for the change(s) to take place.

For the protection of all MSD students, the child's parent/legal guardian must appear in person at the Transportation Office and provide the following documentation for each change request:

-  Completed Application for Student Transportation form - available below or at the Transportation Office

-  Proof of Residency (for address changes) - mortgage or lease, utility bill in guardian's name

-  Valid State-issued photo ID

Educational Excellence for the Success of All Students